Electrical Wiring and Repair
Consumers who need a Miami electrician today can call B & I Electric for inspections of your power outlets, any short circuits, wiring emergencies and power losses.
Working with electricity can be dangerous unless you adhere strictly to certain rules. CAUTION: NEVER WORK ON ANY LIVE CIRCUIT, FIXTURE, RECEPTACLE OR SWITCH. Please adhere to the following rules whenever working with electricity:
- Always shut off power at the main disconnect before changing a fuse.
- Always shut off power to the circuit before repairing or replacing a switch, receptacle or fixture.
- Always tape over the main switch, empty fuse socket or circuit breaker when you are working. Leave a note there so no one will accidentally turn on the electricity. Keep any fuses youâ€™ve removed in your pocket.
- Always check that the circuit is actually dead before you begin working on it. Use a circuit tester or voltammeter.
- Always unplug any appliance or lamp before repairing it.
- Call us now at 305-266-5686 if you require an emergency electrical specialist for fire hazards and or short circuits, power outages, panel board break down.
When you submit this form our management team is immediately notified. You will receive a call back within minutes.
Our electrical team has the full support of our complete line of work equipment available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, All year long and all holidays are covered by our experienced local Miami electricians.
You may want a new fixture installation on the rush? You may just want to add that last minute touch for an event or party. B. & I Electric Miami stocks many electrical fixtures, switches, outlets and parts in our warehouse for these situations.
You have a Hi-rise building Electrical Emergency? B. & I. Electric Miami has the personnel, equipment, supplies and parts available to handle these types of emergencies. B & I. Electric Miami is very aware that a electrical emergency inside an apartment, condominium building or Hi-rise can interrupt hundreds or thousands of people's lives.
B. & I Electric Miami is equipped to respond with speed and quality to solve these types of hi-rise electrical emergencies.
B & I Electric Miami provides emergency services to the following Miami areas: City of Miami, Pinecrest, Coconut Grove, Doral, Homestead, South Miami, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Kendall, Cutler Bay, Brickell Area, Coral Gables, Miami Beach, North Miami Beach, South Beach, Leisure City, Naranja, Key Largo Plumber, Florida City.